Monday, September 8, 2008

What the Hell?....

...That's what Aaron is saying right now as our Comcast Cable is skipping through his english narrated program about someone's house....I have NO IDEA! "OOOO Basil! He inherited a Castle..." hmph, that's interesting.

So I was on the Taylor's Blog today. Check it out if you have time eandstay.blogspot.com. Erin is prego and needed a nap this weekend, thank God she got it! I needed a nap today. I think I jinxed myself last night when I was "loathing monday", I should NOT have done that becuase today ROYALLY SUCKED! There is nothing like being so tired that you literally can't make it through with out that oh-so-invigorating cup of Joe and then being short staffed, and told to your damn work "SELL SELL SELL" and not to get any of it done becuase your Fing phone won't stop ringing. I felt bad for my receptionist today, because by 11:00 I was answering "you've got to be kidding me!" I can't wait for my other collegue to be back tomorrow and Thursday I get to sleep in an hour (yippee!)....just to leave an hour later (SUCK!).

Well I bought my very first item on ebay! I am such a dork. I went to my dad's house so he could show me "the tricks" to getting what you want on ebay. If we had a video camera on us you would have been laughing so hard (especially Sara Lunde!). Let me just tell you how it went down. My dad has this timed to a tee. This man is amazing he sits there until there is like 3 minutes left in the auction, then he starts refreshing the page as he is watching his MOPAR clock with. When the thir had hits at 1/4 hour incriment he hits refresh, to time 1. how long it takes the page to reload (for your purchase of corse...) and two to see and what point the auction will end. So if the you hit refresh at the 12 #1 the page refreshes at 1 second after the 1 you know that is where you will need to be. and #2 the time on the "end auction" counter says 2 minutes 34 seconds you know that you need to be....somewhere....I have already forgot and if I thought about it more...I still wouldn't care...welll maybe a little bit. The point is we were both hovered over the computer he is talking about bidder n***r like "she" is out to get us (of course it is a she because duh it's a pair of women's shoes....I thought he, but we will go with his instinct) and I have seriously butterflies, getting all clamy and sweaty like it is the end of the world and we have to get these dang BCBG Shoes or it will all be over (...oh just wait....we lost one auction that was hilarious!) so here we go it is down to the 3 on the clock and my dad starts clicking the button, it doesn't work we have go back and then click again and then.....WE WIN! but no time to celebrate because we got to get the white shoes too that n***r is bidding on (that biatch~haha). I won't take you through the painful loosing details, but I guess I didn't "click the button enough times" (isn't one time all you need?) so we lost. you should have seen my dad. He SHOOTS up out of his chair "DANG IT!!!!!!" he's all mad, it was hilarious! I was all "dad, it's not a big deal, I didn't want to pay $30 for those shoes anyway, and there will be more".

I will just leave you with that totally sad sad sad truth to my life! hahaha! Good luck Tuesday, Let's hope it is much better than Monday....

4 comments:

  1. You and Mike WOULD spend a Monday night ebay-ing! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. I feel the same way when bidding on things on ebay!!! It is such a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a sad story kris....and editing sometimes could make the reading of this easier....since I was trying to read it out loud to Mom and Emery, could possibly just be me though we know how horrible I am at reading out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHahahaha!!! I've been picturing the two of you hovering over the keyboard and jumping around nervously, and screaming when you win, and swearing when you don't. haha! Sweet deal on the new shoes you got! I might have to borrow them when I come down... ;)

    ReplyDelete