Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost Friday....


The only good thing about Friday being tomorrow is that I know, I will feel relieved and free at the end of the day. The worst part about Friday being tomorrow, is that I still have to work for 8....well 7 hours, and I still have to get up at the butt crack of dawn. gross.

So my ebay shoes came in the mail this evening, and I can now honestly say that " I have walked in someone else's shoes". It is kind of weird knowing that someone else's feet were in these shoes. and it is kind of interesting at the same time thinking about the places where they have been. Maybe she was some rich chick and these shoes drove in a Porsche and danced the night away in the Miami night life. they have worn toes so I don't imagine she was "rich" because if I was rich I sure as hell would have only worn these twice, if that, and then chucked them to the goodwill. So maybe she is just a simpleton like me. So Here is a picture of the new-old shoes that I am currently wearing and probably will be wearing tomorrow as well- Hello! It's something new. Don't you always have to wear your "new" things the very first opportunity that you get? Even if it is mildly inappropriate for the occasion (which by the way, these are NOT, they will look great with my casual Friday jeans!)?

...Sara get me that picture of me in the jazzercise outfit and I will post it to yesterday's blog!...

No comments:

Post a Comment