Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pelvic Thrusts....Trust me it's not as bad as it sounds...or maybe it is...

...So One day I am going to have to post a picture on here, of myself, that I really don't want to....Especially after tonight's blog. And if I had it on my computer I would probably post it for all three of you who read this....

I am taking a Pilates class through the jr. college. It is one hell of a work out. Tonight we did hip thrusts. I couldn't help but think, if I only had a friend in here we would be dying laughing! Sarah or Erin on Shauna can you imagine laying on the ground, knees bent, hands flat by your butt, pushing your pelvis into the air, "and lift and release, and lift...and release...and squeeze the buttox...and release....do you feel it in your abdomen?!" It is like the laughter is hardly containable!!!! And then the only other thing I could think of was Jane Fonda, and putting my mom's work out video in and doing the whole work out when I was 7...and what's worse, I actually have my mom's WAY high cut leotard and the metallic super skin tight leggings to go with the video- STILL! This brings me to the picture that I want to post (why, I am just not quite sure, but maybe to give you a glimpse into who I really am....or whatever), The picture has me wearing that outfit, and if you have it, email it to me....I have worn it several times, so I know SEVERAL people have it, sad-but true. One day that will be all I will post, just that picture. -Man the anticipation you must be feeling!!! But you will have to wait.

Not much else to say, other than Erin S. is writing a book and I told her at some point I would post about it. It is about a girl and a boy and tonight I found out that it will be somewhat based at UC Berekely (god i hate spelling that word, i never know if I put enough "e"'s in there). Sweet, I am sure more is to come. Actually, we may start our own blog and/or podcast, but more to come on that too....we are funny, you know....

UPDATE!: For all of you who were dying to see "The Picture" Here it is.
Disclaimer, 1. this was not the first time I wore this outfit (nor was it the last, and I am sad to say all of that) 2. This instance was a bet, at the end of my freshman year in college I was supposed to get $5.00 for going out in the public green and do some jazzercise moves...needless to say my "friends" never paid me, after I did it and THOROUGHLY embarrassed myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! Hip thrusts! I probably would have peed my pants from trying to "squeeze the buttox" and not laugh at the same time. I'm picturing "Center Stage", remember when she does that dance class she's not supposed to and they're doing hip thrusts, and she's just laying there thrusting and checking out the sweats-clad buns of the ballet dancer thrusting next to her? lol... ahh, memories. And I have that picture.. :)

    ReplyDelete