Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's only Tuesday....Damn!

...The sad truth is that I am home and not doing anything better than posting my thoughts on a blog. Lame.

Just finished watching last night's episode of One Tree Hill. Why the hell is that show so addicting?! I have watched every episode (save for maybe 2 that I missed like three years ago before there was TIVO!- Thank God for TIVO....or my knock of version, provided by the ever-overpriced Comast) and can never wait for the next one. I always hate the season finally's because #1 it is always a cliff hanger and I am like "YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME WAIT THE WHOLE SUMMER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS?!- SUCK!!!!!!" AND #2 I am alwasy scared that they are going to cancel the show before the next season and it is going to be another "My So Called Life" (oooo good name for a blog, maybe I will switch mine....)- HOLD ON JUST ONE SECOND! I was just flipping back to itunes to switch the song and last nights One Tree Hill episode was NUMBER 2 on the most downloaded! Praise Jesus! I NOW HAVE FAITH MY SHOW WON'T GET CANCELLED. Thank God for Itunes! - and now back to what i was saying- Where you have no idea what the hell was going to happen, if the dad really did cheat on the mom, and if ricki....oh lord, my pathetic, pathetic life...I will say no more, I have already embarrassed myself enough for one night... I won't even begin to go into how I had tears in my eyes watching the previews for next week!!!!

Don't say anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment