Friday, September 12, 2008

New Kids on the Block.!!!!!

Shauna sent me a package today and I tore it open because I have been anticipating it for more than a week! It was filled with the new NKOTB CD and their greatest hits one and the DVD!!!! AHHHH I am so excited. I literally screamed like a little girl, ran around the house, stuck the new CD in the computer and immediately 1. downloaded it. 2. played it. Aaron was in the bathroom shaving while I was a little girl jumping up and down on the couch dancing along to it. I can't wait for the concert...YES.... I am going to the concert! Ok to make it worse, here is a video of me all excited and dancing like a fool.


4 comments:

  1. Kris I loved it!!!! you have dancing mad skills yo!!!! lol even if it is new kids on the block that you are dancin to....i will not judge. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot! I LOVE that song!! haha! I'll look for that pic this weekend. lol. I've taken it out on a few occasion to cheer myself up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is my favorite song on the new CD and Im so sad I missed that dancefest!!! I would have so joined in because I was doing the same thing when I first got it... I cant wait to go to the concert... we really need to work on the shirt idea... I sent those pics because we both know sara wont be able to find them... hehe If she has different ones I want to see.... Well I loved the dancing and I cant wait for the concert!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Katie called me "Special" for this one, and her dad saw it! I am so embarrassed, but what the heck I guess I will leave the video up! I will be posting the pics of the jazzercise outfit right away!

    ReplyDelete