Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Followers....Leave a comment....

Just one more thing... My Sister is the first follower of this blog! Where are the rest of you retards who are reading this blog....Erin, Erin, Sara, and the lot of you! Become a follower on d- Left hand side and Leave comments on my posts, i know YOU have something to say....!!!!!

EDITING- I am THE retard who didn't realize that there is a tiny button at the bottom of each posting that says "# comments". IDIOT! I really thought that it would just show below what your comments are....i gotta figure that one out...


Ok, Peace out!....

3 comments:

  1. hehe HURRAY!!!! I am the first follower...although that possibly could be a bad thing depending on what it is that i am being a follower of. But in this case...it's a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine Biatch I am in now!!! You happy????? H eh ehe he Hey you are not a follower on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have to join to world of blogging to be a follower? Aren't my comments enough??? Geezh, you're so demaning Kristin!!

    ReplyDelete