Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Tay's & The Kipp's


We had dinner with the Taylor's and the Kipp.'s a few weeks ago. It was a regular day care center in our house! It was such a surreal and weird experience to have all these little kids/babies around the house, and us being the only ones with out them! HAHA! Kind of funny, but definitely a sign of the changing times and our changing lives....I am really starting to feel "old".
Here are some fun photos of them all, over the past couple of weeks. We do have so much fun hanging out with the "families"!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the one of Emma on the pumpiks can you send it to me? I love you guys thanks for hanging with us you are suc great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the little ones!!! They are getting sooo big and I have only been gone a month! What the heck tell them to stop it! lol

    ReplyDelete