Monday, October 19, 2009

A Long Unspoken Silence


WOW! I can't say how sorry I am that there has not been a post in two weeks! GEESH! We have been busy, and it's not always on my top five things to do, to sit down and write....but finally I have found a little bit of time.
Just to keep the most current things on the forefront I will recap our FAB weekend!
Friday we had a wonderful dinner with our friends Alli and Marco! It's been a couple of months since we have seen them and we missed one of their brithday's so it was necessary to see them again.
Saturday we were up at 5AM!!!!!!! (ps you KNOW I'm not a morning person!) Erin T., Sean and Emma picked us up at 6am and we all headed to Stockton for the Tiger Dash 5K run. A benefit run for Robinson's PhD program at UOP (univ. of the pacific). Joanie, Erin and I walked and traded off pushing Emma in the stroller, while Aaron and Sean ran the whole thing! We were so proud of them, especially Sean who is leaner than a toothpick, but hasn't excersiced in a year! hahah! They came in somewhere between 17-20th place, about 26 minutes and were passed up, no that's an understatment, they were SCHOOLED by an 11 year old girl! hahahah! We had such a fun day with them and didn't end up getting home until 9:30 pm! We were BEAT!
Sunday was typical, church, In-laws, frisbee, and then back the in-laws for Bridget's birthday dinner! YUM Steak! And the best thing of all, a nice Jacuz in the hot tub for my achy body...Ahhhhh Bliss.....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Dude you need to tell me these things. I follow your blog but I don't get e-mails when you update it. i didn't know that you all had done this!! That's so cool! Congrads to Aaron and Sean, and to the little girl who kicked their butts hahah

    ReplyDelete