Friday, October 23, 2009

Kings Cup Rules....

The other night we all went over to Kaitlin's place (Paul's Fiancee) to hang out and meet one of her best friends from college. I got freakin sucked in to Kortney & Khole Do Miami (Erin S.'s fault- completely) while everyone else played a friendly (haha) game of Kings Cup (a card game). I am not sure who it was, but one of the girls (I believe) was the King (???- Dear god I really don't know what I am talking about!). Anyway they got to make a "Rule" and the rule was the last person out had to wear a Tecate Beer Box on their head for the whole turn or until someone else was the last person out (Erin is this game actually called A$$ hole?). So the box went around the table, but I think that Erin S wore it the most...and did we hear about it! I was in the other room and I could hear her frustrated outbursts! hahahaha!!!! Anyway, here are some great pictures from that night!

Nate.........................................Matt
Erin S.















2 comments:

  1. Yes. The game is called asshole...after a president wins three times in a row they get to make a rule. I cannot remember who made this rule that night--but it's not the first time I've worn a beer box on my head. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Oh I wish I had been there for that! It would have been classic!

    ReplyDelete