Saturday, November 7, 2009

Revisiting Halloween



Here is the Halloween that you haven't seen yet!
Our work put out a call to dress up, and though not too
many of our employees did, a few of us heard the call loud and clear! I was having a hard time figuring out what I was going to wear, so Thursday my coworker sent me home with two bags of costumes that her daughter (about my size and age) had kindly leant out to me. I found a great greek costume for both aaron and I to wear, but for a "work" atmostphere, I felt it was a little too revealing, so I was back to square one.
I dove in to our spare closet to see what I could find from my past halloweens and one by one I tried on every costume and stretch of a costume I could come up with from Army Chick to Indian Girl to Go Go dancer, and one by one I elimated the outfits as ei
ther too risque or too tight that I could not fit my self into it (gogo dancer, can-can girl, fairy- each more and more depressing as I realized just how much weight I have gained and how sickening'ly skinny I once was- dang I wish I had that body again!). So what did I end up with? Well the only thing that Really fit me....my Grandmother's Authentic 1984 L.A. Olympics Staff Jog Suit, by Levi's! If you couldn't already pick me out of a crowd, you sure wouldn't miss me now in this BRIGHT ORANGE & YELLOW Outfit. Hey, I made it work, and everyone loved it....not to mention it was totally comfortable, so there!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh...... You want to see Aaron and I in our Toga's? Well....... fine! Here you go!
(*Top Picture From Left to Right:
Diana- 80's Girl, Me- LA Olympic Staff, TC- Gypsy, Sarah- Sailor, Cxeng W/Charmie Dog- Clown, Robyn-Flapper Girl, Becky-Alice in Wonderland, Elena- The Travelocity Roaming Nomb!)

No comments:

Post a Comment