Sunday, November 1, 2009

2 weeks of posts coming!

Well...at the very least I suck at this blogging thing. When I first started this over a year ago, I was really good at posting everyday, now you are lucky if you get something every couple of weeks. But you have to admit that when I get some content I stretch it out right!? So we have had two VERY full, consecutive weekends, and this week you will hear all about them, starting with Halloween. SWEET!










Every year, I host a halloween party at Mikey's house. Really it's his party, but I run it cuz he is not too good at planning....and needless to say, that is one of my strengths. So this saturday marked the Third Annual Halloween Party, and it wouldn't have been complete without a Costume Contest and a NEW trophy! Though Aaron and I dressed up in cute Roman Outfits, we weren't the winners... (no real big surprise when you see what we were up against!). The winner's were our four friends Mikey (Host), Eliot, Gene & Eric. The fantastic four dressed as the crew from the movie The Hangover. There costume was hilarious and right on! Mikey even drove around with the baby (a CPR baby from Eliot's work) all day and had a couple of Cops give him some double takes.

The runner up was Nate, dressed as a cop from Reno 911 a hilarious show on Comedy Central. He and Erin made his costume, we all thought he bought it from a party store, but it was not so.


All in all the costumes were a hit with the Taylors being Mormons, Erin S. a vampire, Jill as Tinkerbell, and much much more! I can't wait until next year to see the great costumes that everyone comes up with!






P.S. Stay Tuned for a GREAT video tomorrow, from the party!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new trophy!! Bummed we missed it. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Would love to see a pic of you and Aaron in your costumes!
    -Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete