Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Dinner with the Kipp's


So Now we are going to head back a week and touch on the great night we had the Kipp.'s! Mike and Jos had us over for a great dinner (as always) and Aaron held the Baby practically the whole time....sounds like someone has the baby itch....good thing it is not me ! hahahaha!


Here are some great pictures of the night a great video of Justice showing off his Darth Vader (sorry I couldn't get it to flip) costume for us! Hilarious!















2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night! Love the Darth Vader, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh ho, Aaron has baby itch, do they make creams for that? lol considering he is the one who keeps track of you miss, you better watch out or you'll be pregers before you know it and then I will have to come home 'cuz there is no way you are having a baby without me there! I have to miss my friend Rachel's, but your my sister, I can't miss yours!!

    ReplyDelete