Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Food of Costa Mesa


JD (Uncle as you will recall) is an amazing cook. I don't know how I got away from dinner on Friday night without taking pictures! The man made us three unique pizza's that were unlike any other! My favorite was the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza with ground beef, mustard, ketchup, bacon and lots of cheese! It was the most amazing thing in the world! The other two were great too. One was Carne Asada Fajita Pizza with the most tender carne asada, and the other was Chicken Pesto Zucchini Pizza....of course I picked off the Zucchini- but it was still amazing!!!

Saturday Night Mike, JD's best man from his wedding came over and cooked us Mac & Cheese Two Ways, Grilled Chicken and Steak, Spinach Salad and a Killer banana Cake! Oh My GOSH! I was in Seventh heaven! Check out this food!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment