Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still More From Newport!

After we left Newport we drove back up the coast to the house. We decided that we didn't have enough of the water in Newport and Jumped in the pool! Woo Hoo! Or at least that is what I think we did? I could be wrong. Never the less we got in the pool at some point and found that little Rupert (the stolen dog) LOVES the water but won't get in unless he is on his boogie board! So we pushed him around the pool for a while and lazed about ourselves! It turns out that Kristi is a HUGE dog lover, and barely left Rupert's side the whole trip....don't tell her about this picture it is horrible I know, but it was the only one I had with her and the dog! hahahah! Erin too loves dogs, though she was a bit more reserved in her affection towards them, until the end when she was like "take my picture with the doggy!" I said ok and that is how the picture below got snapped! hahah! Anyway, good times in the water and with the dogs!

OH! I almost forgot! Mac & JD ( the aunt and uncle we were staying with), loaned Erin a towel for the beach. It was hilarious and she was all over it! We stopped by the grocery store on our way in from the beach and Erin went in in her towel, and we posed it perfectly on her butt! Check this out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment