Sunday, August 9, 2009

sick...

There won't be much to post this week as I missed all the fun events- I had the 24 hr flu. Sucky!
I came home from work on Friday just totally exhausted, achey, & fatiqued. I slept pretty much till Saturday morning, moved my self to the couch, attempted to watch some TV and slept till almost 3pm. I finally started feeling somewhat better, but remaind on the couch the rest of the evening, forced aaron to take me with him when he went to pick up a pizza for dinner so I could at least breathe some fresh air and think about the beautiful day I had missed. Today I woke up at 6:45AM-wide awake! I am feeling pretty much my regular self today, thank God! I think I am going to head out and help Erin S. with her new place. Enjoy your Sunday!
Missed: Davina's Birthday, Erin's Key Acquring Party for her new home, and a absolutely spetacular Saturday- weather wise...

SUCKY!!! I hate being sick on a weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment