Saturday, August 8, 2009

In A New York Minute

I just got back from one of three yearly business trips to New York. This visit we were debuting our Spring 2010 clothing lines for le top and rabbit moon. We had a GREAT reception to the line. I would say probably one of the best since I have been working for this company! Whew! I really feel like this recesion is starting to come to an end. HEY! Ben Bernake (sp?) says the recession ended two weeks ago!
So anyway, I didn't get to do any shopping but I did get to go to the following places:
  • Hair Party 24 (a 24 hour hair/nail/make up/tanning Salon- SWEET!- but expensive)
  • Il Cantinori (where I have seen "Mr. Big" from SATC and John Goodman- but no stars this time)
  • Rosa Mexicana (super mexican food and some of the best guac ever! - see pictures)
  • Gotham Bar & Grill (one of the top restaraunts in the city)
  • Parma (has the best gnocchi ever)
  • Fresco by Scotto (fairly famous italian restaraunt)
  • The Coach Store on 57th Street (ok so no big deal, but I had to mention at least one shopping spot even though my pocket book will not afford anything in there!- ps- the picture on the store locator is of the store we went to on 57th street)
New York is super fun...if you are not working. But I am not complaining too much, because I definitely appreciate the fact that I have dined in some of the best restaraunts in Manhattan. Here is a collage from my trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment