Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Sunday....We DEMO'd

Well last weekend wasn't a total waste. I actually got a chance to get out of the house on Sunday. I was feeling much better and so I told Aaron- "we are leaving as soon as I finish getting ready!" We headed out at 9:30 to Sonic burger for a cherry slush, then ran over to say "howdy" to Erin and see her new place, then we ran a couple more errands and finally I kicked Aaron to the curb and went back to Erin S.'s and we demo'd the closet!
We had such a blast! Her dad and Nate were there, but us Ladies did a lot of the hard work. Erin and I took off the door, I took out all the tackboarding from the carpet and we all had a hand in the destruction of the closet.
There's nothing more satisfing than slinging an ax through a wall...and not getting in trouble for it! hahah!
The picture to the side is a little collage of our successful day. It took about 3 hours to bring the whole thing down. Nate rewarded us with his mom's Taco Salad....MMMMMMM!!!!!! And we all pretty much collapsed....well sorta.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment