Monday, October 13, 2008

Pilates and the birthing ball

So another day of pilates to kick my butt has come and gone. Today we did these "great" ball excercises. This is one of the times when I wish one of the girls was in the class with me! So.... we are on a ball like this... Then we roll back like this... Then we roll forward like this...... and I seriously felt like I was birthing the ball! Really, I would have peed my pants if one the girls was with me!
All I could think about was, how I had to blog about this tonight!!! Honestly this could be one of the most hysterical classes to take in the whole wide world! Some one needs to make a reality show out of this! Or at least out of me and sara and shauna and erin and joslyn and heather and erin T attempting to do all of these excerices...with out laughing...it would be a great conest that know one would win!


That's about it. Just had to share that move with you- cuz I know some of you would get a kick out of it. I will leave you with this: This is a machine I should never get on...and even more the position on the machine I should never get into. I can just see my feet flying over the back of head and getting me stuck in the most awkward postion in the world and laughing so hard I can't get myself out of it. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Kristin you are so funny. I can't even imagine trying to do that!! We had so much fun with you guys on Saturday and I am excited for this saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! If we were in the class together the teacher would kick us out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, omg, did I ever send you that link to the video of the guy trying to do that last machine? Legs flying over his head is EXACTLY what happened... I watched it about 20 times and laughed harder every time. It wasn't even me on the machine, and I still peed my pants!

    ReplyDelete