Thursday, October 16, 2008

Except if you are Joanie Wills....

Just wanted to let you know that I edited my very first post for Joanie who was humorously offended by the "trying to be 17 when you are 30 - in a hatchback" comment. I was not refering to her by any means, just for the record.

and Lastly, but certainly not least, I had a WONDERFUL night with my best friend Erin S. (ooo your identity is becoming clearer....hhahah) catching up over a pint of hef and blue moon. It was lovely and we both felt like we were back in the UK! Gosh I miss that feeling. Frodgham anyone?

Going to a bachelorette party tomorrow night, have to buy something in leopard, as I am clear out of my leopard wears. and need to get a sexy teddy for Meg! woot woot! So don't expect a post tomorrow night, cuz you won't get it!

As always, Peace out yo!

p.s. looking forward to girls night on saturday!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought two round trip tickets to London!! Pack your bags we're going back!! We're both gonna stick it to Frodsham this time!! And we're not going to stay at dirty-ass Earl's Court Hostel...or creppy haunted Victoria Hostel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Dirty Trick!

    I still love you. and you know that I would go at the drop of a hat with you...anywhere!

    ReplyDelete