Sunday, October 12, 2008

All You Need to Know About New York


Hey bloggers,
So just thought I should give you a little tid bit about how my trip to NY was. Definitely THE slowest show we have ever done. When your boss comes over to you in the middle of the show and says "I am definitely BORED!" you know you are having one heck of a slow show!
But besides that the SHOPPING was GREAT! I spent more than I should have, but since I don't try anything on when I am in NY (the lines for the dressing rooms are ridiculous!) I am returning about half the stuff, so that makes the dent I put in our pocket book a whole lot better! For the girlies here is some of the stuff I picked up (and am keeping):
  • Balondino shoes in taupe (super cute! and totally ruined my pedicure when I tried them on)
  • Sweatshirt jacket and could of shirts from Old Navy
  • two loose T-neck shirts from H&M
The selection is amazing in New York, I swear (and it is probably true) they don't put most of that stuff in our stores here on the West Coast!

I went out one night with one of the bosses and two of the Reps, after dinner. We had such a blast, having prickly pear margaritas at the Mesa Grill then walking through Time Square (woo hoo, there is one more thing I can check off my list as "done") going up and down the elevators in the W and Mariott Hotels, and getting a bum to help us with our parking meter- then tipping him 10 times as much as we put in the meter! That night was a blast and was worth the little sleep we got as we got into bed some time near 1 am!

One day Erin S. and I and hopefully a good deal of you readers and I will go to NY together and have one blast of a trip checking off the remainder of the things I need to do in NY
  • The Today Show @ Rockerfeller Center
  • Go Through St. Patricks Cathedral
  • See a show on Broadway
  • Go up the Empire State Building
  • See the Statue of liberty
  • Take a carriage ride through Central Park
  • Ride in the Cash Cab with Ben- AND win the money
  • and as the King would say "etc, etc, etc."
Well it is time for me to sign off. I had four ours of sleep last night, and when I got into bed at 5 pm this evening I thought I was out for the night, so I am still tired here at 8:35 pm and should try to go get some more sleep.

New Kids Rock!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad that you ended up having a really good time in the NYC.

    ReplyDelete