Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Blog Frenzie

So Sister Katie has a blog now! www.cateringtofaults.blogspot.com. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but i am sure it is good. Check it out, it is on my blog list to the left.

Tonight we had a wonderful dinner with Christine, Antonio, Baby Katherine, Joslyn and Justice, Erin S.* (to protect the not so innocent) and Lisa! Aaron came after class, and I DIDN'T BURN THE MEAL AND IT DID TASTE GREAT! Comments from the peanut gallary gladly accepted!

Erin S. did great with her try's at speaking spanish to Antonio. The best was " 'chi chi' that's milk right?" and Christine responding with "NO! That's Boobie!" hahahah! Classic Erin S. moment right there; it was almost as good as "Para Ti- like a Par-ty, you know 'Fiesta' !?" and " I remembered my 'biblioteca'" (which was for "bible")! So great! I love watching and listening to her try to speak spanish, though I will say mine is not much better...I lack confindence more than anything. Other than that, it was a calm enjoyable night.

Here are some pictures from tonight. (p.s. this is another lame blog night, but something funny is bound to happen soon.


Thought for the night: Video games can cross internation borders and language barriers, and make two people with nothing in common, connected.

3 comments:

  1. I still have trouble seeing the draw to video games but ehh whatev. Thanks for the shout out! and I have the same problem with french as you do with spanish, but unfortunately for me I will be forced to get over that seeing as though I must pass an oral exam to test out of French for graduate school....depending on where I go lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christin tiene una mancha en su chamisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. biblioteca means library...

    ReplyDelete