Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NEw YOrk, NEw YoRk!


Doesn't that make you want to sing?!

SOOOOOOOOO... it's 5:50 am and I have been up for 30minutes b/c I couldn't sleep based on the fact that I have sooo much to do before I leave for New York at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow morning. I will be spending 6 days there instead of my usual 5, for work. People tell me " you are so lucky, that is so cool, new york!" and I am like "think again! I work the ENTIRE time!" I have been to new york close to a dozen times and have only been to ground zero and only driven through time square. I could see the Empire state building from the roof of one of the hotels I stayed at once, but that is about as close as I got to it. Honestly, like my dad says, I want to take a couple extra days and go out early (so the company can pay for my flights!!!hahaha) and explore the city, take in a musical on Broadway, do all the "Touristy" stuff!
Ok enough crying for one day. I most likely won't post tonight, so farewell for 6 days, and I will tell you about all my adventures when I get back!

Peace out.

p.s. Sad news about Paul Newman right?

2 comments:

  1. yeah it really is sad about Paul Newman. He was one of my favorites. Why do you have to stay in New York for 6 day instead of 5? whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad times... seriously though, you really should go out early, or stay longer one of these times and check things out!

    ReplyDelete