Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Poppin Out

Alrighty, most have you have seen this picture already, but I thought I would do a little post to log my progression.

I really wanted to continue where my mom had left off in her pregnancy/post pregnancy journal that she started for me and made about 4 months in to my life with.  Admirable effort, especially since I haven't written one word in it...  My poor children.  Anyway,  I thought since we are now in the digital era that I would scribble here on the blog instead...and a little differently.  Where my mom wrote to me, I will write to you, but it should be fun for them to page through someday, right?  I guess if we have boys they won't care, girls on the other hand might take a little interest.

Ok enough with that.  The picture posted is at 4.5 months along with, of course, our first. 
Today is the 16th of November and in just 8 days we will find out the 50-50 question that has been plaguing us all these past 4.75 months- BOY or GIRL  (Gram I will try to spare you the knowledg of this event)...or as Mom, Colleen and my co-worker Brenda think- Twins! 
DISCLAIMER: In the initial sonogram there was only one. At the 16 week check up we only heard one heart beat, so my guess is that we will not be surprised by a #2 in there, that there will only be one.  BUT Aaron is still holding out for a second.

...more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment