Thursday, September 3, 2009

1+1+1 Does NOT Equal TWO!


Well, it must be said that we got off to a really rocky start for our vacation ala Resorte De Borsodi~~

First Katie and Aaron were 40 minutes late picking me up from work so that we could catch our flight.... I am not even going to get into WHY that happened... Then we practically ran through the ariport....but made our flight with 15 minutes to spare. We had GOOD, yes Good layover in Pheonix but were greated with only TWO bags when we got to El Paso....we checked three... and guess who's bag was missing? MINE! OF COURSE!!! So needless to say, Wednesay evening was anything less than ideal for the start of what should be a great and relaxing vacation.

Thursday morning we got up, expecting that my bag would arrive around 1 in the after noon. We played some great tennis, and then mid way through our "match" I got a call

"Mrs. D- We have yet to locate your baggage, but are doing our best and will notify you when we have found it."

To which I replied:

"You told me last night that you knew where it was and that it would be on the first flight out from Pheonix this morning! What do you mean 'you don't know where it is'?!!



We exchanged a few more words which consisted of me going out and buying some items that they would reimburse me for, etc. So we finished up our tennis match, went home, went swimming, and then headed out to the Mall to pick up some stuff for me. On our way to the mall we get a call from Emery- The airline just called and my bag should be at the house in 30 minutes~! THANK GOD! Not that I was not looking forward to shopping, but it was just a releif to know that I had all my own clothes and that I wouldn't have to go comando any more! hahaha~!



We did pick up a few things at the mall, including a super cute one piece bathing suit~! Woo hoo!


A happy end to the last two days....THANK GOD~!~~

P.S. We just got back from dinner at Chope's- a sizth generation restaurant that was converted from an old house! It was AMAZING mexican food and super Margarita's- 18.00 for a pitcher that was good for 5+ people! YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your start but hopefully now everything will go good. Love you guys have fun.

    ReplyDelete