Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FREAKING FINALLY!

HALLOWEEN PICTURES FINALLY.

Winner's of Mikey's 2nd Annual Halloween Party Costume Contest:
Aaron and Paul: "Broke Back Mountain"

Runners Up:
Gene R.and Eliot P.: "Wayne and Garth- Wayne's World"


Other Participants Included:
Kaitlin M. & Kristin D. as:"Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan"
Andrew S. & Cassandra (his finacee) as:"Joe Dimagio & Marilyn Monroe"Sean & Erin T. as:"Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra"Marco & Alli R. as:"80's couple"
Kris G. and Derek K. as:"Eliot & JD - Scrubs"
Erin S. as:"Coor's Girl"Mikey P. as:"Baseball Player"Mark G. as:"Painter"
Joslyn K.as:"Little Red riding Hood"
James, David, Kenny & Luke as:"The Lost Boys"
Nate K. as:"The Sucker Who Didn't Dress Up"

2 comments:

  1. Krido, thos pictures are sooo tiny I couldn't really see anything, sadness. Anyways, I'm sick and mom keeps trying to tell me I have sinus infection. I think she is wrong lol. Let me know about the tickets yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I can see them now! thank you lol

    ReplyDelete