Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hiatus

My storage space on this blogging platform has been maximized, which means I can blog but I can't include pictures (unless I link them)....how boring!  So the 10 other blogs that I have all written up, but with no pictures won't be posted until i can figure out a way to get more space or link my pictures from a picture server.  Anyway, that is a lot of technical stuff, but just wanted to let you know why you aren't seeing more posts.

To Space hold for today I have put in a little offer from Travel Zoo that is really tugging at me... I WANT TO GO TO GREECE TOO!!!! (My sister just got back from a week's holiday in Greece, so I am a bit jealous...not to mention on top of that she gets to live in Europe- ugh!).

$1249 -- Greek Islands & Athens Vacation incl. Cruise & Air* 

No comments:

Post a Comment