Sunday, January 17, 2010

Benefit Beauty Bash!

Back in the fall, I entered my first facebook contest. It was for Benefit cosmetics. Well believe it or not, I won! The prize was a private party for me and 8 of my friends at the Benefit store in Berkeley. So I rounded up the troops from Nor Cal and So Cal and we all marched in for a fabulous time this weekend!

We were each given a service of our choice- eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting or eye brow waxing/threading. I was a bit overzealous and went for both the eye lash tinting (I now have eye lashed that you can see!!!! I don't really have to wear mascara! woo hoo!) and eyebrow tinting (yay! no more eyebrow pencils!!!). We then got a full makeover along with enjoying wine (haha heather!!) and hors d' ouerves (spelling?). We had such a blast! (see pictures by clicking here)
Afterwards we headed out to dinner at a cute little american bistro called Venus and then on to a Dance Club in Walnut Creek called Vice.

Heather and Shauna took off after dinner to get home as heather was a little under the weather ;), but didn't end up getting home so quickly because they ran out of gas about a mile from my house!!! After numerous calls to only a handful of people they knew in the area, they finally tracked down Aaron, who came out and "saved them". Quite a night and one that we all remember for a very long time!
Muah Muah, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment