Thursday, September 24, 2009

Final Farwell


Last Thursday Dad, Davina and Katie picked me up from work for the drive to the airport where we dropped off katie, kicked her to the curb and said good luck in England! ....Well that is not exactly how it went down, but close? Not really. I dared Katie to try to handle all her bags on the walk in to the airport- 2 rolling duffle bags, a back pack and a sholder bag.... let's just say I didn't follow up on that dare, and when she got to the London Airport where she really did have to lugg all her bags she wasn't a happy camper....at least she wasn't thinking about it all the way there! Anyway we a really nice farewell free of tears and full of excitement, at least on my part! I wish I could have traded places with her at that minute and I think she wished the same thing! hahaha! Here as our "photo session" from that last hour together in the states- now she is a regular English girl, flat and all!








Going....Going.... Gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment