Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another new post...what?!!!!

So what the heck! you all aren't looking at my blog? what, do you think I never blog? hahaha! yeah ok I understand, I am not the best at this thing, but I asure you I am trying to get better!
YOU try sitting in front of a computer all day and then come home and try to sit in front of a computer more....not so fun! hahah!
So we had such a wonderful week with two babies being born!!!!! Joslyn had the Haven Bella on the 8th, 7/8/09 at 7:08 pm! what....!!!!!

Erin T.'s cousin, Anna had Katin Frison on 7/10! woo hoo! so many babies, so many girls!!!!! Tho, the nurses told Jos that Haven was the only girl born on the 8th in the hopsital! what!!! lot's of potential boyfriends! Here are some pictures of Haven!


Peace Out-
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment