Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kath meet Jamie, Jamie meet Kath...

SOOOOOOOO! I was watching Kath & Kim tonight, and was like who does Kath remind me of....she looks familar, kind of?....and then it dawned on me! O MY GOSH!-mommmmmmmmmm!
So, If my mom got the tip of her nose turned up a bit, lightened the shade of her skin about a shade in a half and grew her hair just a little longer and layered it- SHE would BE Kath (eg: Molly Shannon). Now she (my mom) may have her "blonde" moments- like turning a 1 hour walking tour into a THREE hour "where the hell are we in the middle of London" - But in no way am I eluding that she is like "Kath" personality wise, JUST looks. So here is a little something to show you my point.

MOM -----


KATH (click on image)-----

well that should keep you entertained for a while. We are off to help Kati clean her new condo. Peace out yos.

p.s. someone please forward this on to my mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're rightt she does look like mom. That is so crazy!.

    ReplyDelete