Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Donna Martin Graduates!"

Well Bloger-readers. I have been lazy! I apologies like one republic. (lame sorry about that).

So I totally passed up free tickets to the Maroon 5 concert, because none of you dipwits would go with me LAME!!!!! Free Tickets! What the heck! - oh well, I am not too concerned.

So all I have been thinking about for the past two days, is 90210 and One Tree Hill. This is how sad my life has become. One of you needs to come and rescue me from it! I can't believe Dillion and Kelly had a baby, I thought for sure it was Brandon b/c isn't that how it all left off? Dillion's wife died and he went away and kelly and brandon were together like we wanted them to be! Oh well, I am not really that upset because, Dillion was always my favorite. something about that, rough, bad-boy, no cares, boy just really struck a chord with me.! Ah~ so hot. Gotta find a picture of that one to post! So here is the thing that bums me out about that though, I read that he doesn't want to have anything to do with the show, so what! Sammy's dad will never come by to see him? ! what the heck! Maybe Branon will swoop in and play daddy and they will all live happily ever after! Though Mr. Matthews (does anyboyd find that ironic? and are any of you trying to find a corelation b/t him and one of the Matthew's brothers from Boy Meets World) is hot, and wouldn't be a bad match for Kelly, though what is up with him being like 10 years younger than her, he sure doesn't look like it!

Ok on that note, I tried to look up his real age and Jennie Garth's and IMDB has changed and now wants you to pay for that info, it is sooooo lame! I am not going to pay for that crap! I will just find it else where, it won't be as easy, but who cares!!!!! It's like paying for music ...oops no i didn't say that....I ALWAYS pay for my music,hahhaha!

Ok well enough said for another day.... tomorrow I may be late, or not post cuz we are going out to dinner, but it is a weekend night so I will probably post!

Peace out !

No comments:

Post a Comment